CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

5 months and counting...

Here are pics from the last 5 months.
This is the first ultra sound we did... Little blob and the yolk sac...

This is Bj's 5 month belly!

This was yesterday at the beach. Month five! Half way!! I broke down and bought a maternity swimsuit... my other one started riding up!!


This is month four... The day after I got back from AZ from moms Surgery.

This is month three. And I wasnt feeling sick any more. Luckily it was very mild any ways~


This is month two... Im in my Starbucks clothes...

This is when we first found out!

3 comments:

i said...

I love seeing the progression of baby Hendricks!! You look so beautiful!

Ginger said...

you are beautiful!

Alex Karl said...

aw that's so cute i'm so excited for you guys!!!